Mathew 5:41

And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile, go with him twain.
Matthew 5:41

Monday, April 13, 2015

We sent him  a number of photos and this was his response.

Oh my gosh you guys are so awesome!!!!!!  I love the pics.  I love the info.  I love the love and support from you guys.  I'm glad things are going great for you.  Keep sending me pics.  Mom you are looking beautiful like always.  (insert happy mom face here)

We had changes this week.  Elder Smith is in Managua and I am with Elder Reese.  He is so Freakin Awesome!!!  He is a hard worker and knows Spanish very well.  When we leave the house we only speak Spanish, so it will be very tough but so worth it.  I am also showing Elder Reese around the area, so I've got to remember the names of all the recent converts and investigators.  Once again tough, but worth it.  I was not able to send you a letter this week due to changes, but I will send one next week.  This week was crazy.  We had divisions two times in a row, so I was busy making plans and showing people around the area.  I contacted a lot of people with Elder Perkes and Cedeno, so I'm getting much better at speaking.  Things are getting easier, and more difficult at the same time.  Honestly, I think the key is just to be happy.  I can't really change what happens around here but I can do my best to help out and enjoy every day.  I'm trying my best, but I know I can do more.  I feel like this change will really make a difference.  Mom and Dad thank you so much for your help.  I need all the help I can get.
Love You

No comments:

Post a Comment