Mathew 5:41

And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile, go with him twain.
Matthew 5:41

Monday, July 6, 2015

July 6th La Paz Centro

What is up guys!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't have a ton to say this week. Elder Dunford and I finished our change strong. We filled our area with fechas. Unfortunately, we had changes and I left for Leon. I am in La paz Centro with Elder Lopez. I am excited though. He is from El Salvador and we are going to kill it this change. He has already started helping me with my Spanish.
He has been out for 7 months and Leon is just as hot. But, where I am at is pretty fresh because there is a lot of wind.  My old companion is going to train and the rest of my amigos are going to stay in Chinandega.

I have big hopes for this change. I plan to kick all the fears I had before and start fresh. For my birthday Dunford and I bought ice cream and peanut butter with raptors!!!!! Oh man it was perfect, and on top of all of that, in our lunch seta's house the family was watching the perfect storm......
Birthday Meal



We might have glanced a few times. Oh man it was a great week. Sorry I don't have much for you guys this week.  I think you're the best Hayden!!! And Alex too oh my gosh I miss you two guys so much man!!! I will keep you guys better informed this week love you!!!!!!!!!!!













Soup with Little Crabs


No Birthday Package Yet
Comment:  We got a Jurassic World photo from the theatre and we will be sending it tomorrow.
Response:   Holy cow no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh I'm so pumped thank you so much!!!!!!!!

Question:  Did you get the video we sent for your birthday? (I made a 32 second video and sent it with his email letter this week.  It had photos of friends and members in out ward.)
Answer:  Oh my gosh that was so dope!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wow thank you so much I love it all.  The pics were perfect thank you so much for putting that together for me.  Mom you did a killer job on the video it was so awesome and the music was perfect thank you so much.

GTG mom much ruv have  a killer week !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment