Mathew 5:41

And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile, go with him twain.
Matthew 5:41

Monday, March 9, 2015

Hey mom, I only have like 45 minutes total to message you guys so I really gotta pound some words.  Nicaragua is very very very different. It's the hottest place ever.  We have a bucket shower with cold, kind of warm water.  Anything cold in Nicaragua is amazing.  Straight up, we are living bare bones here.  Our apartment is small but one of the nicer homes here.  The majority of houses are made of sheet metal and have dirt floors.  It is super crazy!!!!!!  There are geckos everywhere.

The people are humble and sooooo nice.  Elder Smith and I tract on dusty roads, it's fun.  Hayden, Nicaragua is cool.  All the ward members are incredibly kind and loving.  Even the people on the streets are super nice.  They either love the message, kinda like it, or simply and humbly decline.  It's awesome.  My companion has been here his whole mission, 7 months.  We eat different types of bread and eat lunch and dinner with a member.  The same member.  She also cleans our clothes, it's super super nice.  She cooks amazing, clean, filling food every time.  She even cooks French toast, it's pretty nice.  I'm missing the family but it's getting better. Dad I want to thank you for serving a mission.  I'm realizing now how awesome you guys really are, thank you so much for putting up with me.  I work super hard so I don't miss you guys.   I'm serving the Lord in Nicaragua with the greatest missionaries and people in the world.  I want a message from each and every one of you.  Luv U

No comments:

Post a Comment