Mathew 5:41

And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile, go with him twain.
Matthew 5:41

Thursday, April 14, 2016

April 4th

Hey guys,
The week went pretty well. My new companion is from El Salvador.  Elder Alfaro and I are working pretty well, but I know we can do better.  Condega is a poorer area, and it is hot much hotter than my previous district.  Our area Condega, has a huge amount of potential and we are barely scratching the surface. It's different than  La Trinidad. There are not many churches here.  The members in this area are super awesome. One member in particular is named Hermana Rosa, she passes by all the converts and members, and works with us frequently. Conference was super great, I loved it!!  Hey guys I'm so glad to hear from you.  Thank you so very much for writing to me.  I really do appreciate it.  It makes my week so great.  

 You guys are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment