Mathew 5:41

And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile, go with him twain.
Matthew 5:41

Saturday, February 13, 2016

February 1st District Leader

Elder Williams Elder Scaggs La Paz Centro

Well guys I finally left the Paz Centro. It was a bitter sweet ending.  We had the blessing to see a great change in many families. Out of all the families, we passed by Hermana Marcia and her family, Juana and Jose and her family. Juan and his family was the most difficult to get through. I thought I was going strong until Marcia started balling and I lost it. Shortly after, the whole family started tearing up, it was a toughie but it all worked out.  Hermana Marcia and her family felt like my family away from home, there was a lot of love between the missionaries and them. I felt like I had another mom, another dad, and three more brothers, super funny, you gotta keep track of them for me
   Elder Williams stayed behind to build the area up. I 'm confident he will make a big difference in La Paz. I'm going to miss that guy a lot, he has helped me out so much and has bettered me as a missionary. Now I'm in Esteli with Elder ajquejay in San Isidro and La Irinidad . It is located in Esteli and it is so great!!!!!!!. I met Ajquejay when I first came to the mission. He has the exact same time as me and I am very thankful to be working with him. He is an honest, true, hard working missionary and I know we will throw fire together!!!
Oh by the way guys, I'm a leader now, woohoo, lots of responsibility. I got a notebook especially for my district and I'm really excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment