Mathew 5:41

And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile, go with him twain.
Matthew 5:41

Monday, November 23, 2015

November 10th Training Elder Williams


Hey guys
I had a crazy week and I couldn't write so next week's letter will be extra dope.  So......... Lopez left and I'm training a new kid.  (In the mission field missionaries who are training new Elders call their trainees their kid)   Yesterday I couldn't write because I was in Managua.  I'm with Elder Williams and I'm still  in La Paz Centro, this keyboard sucks so I can't write much.  My comment to him was...... It's OK,  I teach 2nd grade so I can decipher bad writing really well.

its        allbgoodb imsadb andb excited bbutb                i got bto go loveb                    you untilb monday

I didn't edit this part because I thought it was a good indication of how bad the keyboard really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment