Mathew 5:41

And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile, go with him twain.
Matthew 5:41

Monday, November 23, 2015

November 16th Baptisms Training Elder Williams Chinconguna


What sup guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So...... we had a crazy week this week . On Sunday night we found out Elder Lopez was headed to Chinandega!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooooo.... so we packed up, said good bye, and headed to Managua. I worked in Managua on Monday night with the APs, and on Tuesday I got my first kid on the mission!!! Thats right I'm training!!!!! On Tuesday President assigned Elder Williams and I together. He is a dope kid from Texas, and he speaks Spanish pretty well so I don't have to help him much. In fact he speaks better Spanish than when I got to Nicaragua. When I got here I couldn't do ANYTHING! For all those guys out there struggling to learn the language, I feel ya man!!! You will get it. It's all good now. Now I'm leading the work here in La Paz Centro. Its definitely a new feeling, but it feels great. 

Unfortunately, this week has been a lil rough too. We started off with this thing called chinconguña. It's this sickness that the mosquitoes carry. You feel pain in your bones and in your skin and everywhere really. It was horrible stuff, we survived. 

But!!!! I have something to report. Instead of staying in bed. We worked and we found some awesome people. At the end of the week we married and baptized  a small family. The wife was a member but inactive and the husband didn't really have a church. They are named Alejando and Darlin. They are awesome and tonight we have an appointment to show them how to do family home evening!!!!!! It's all going awesome and we plan to throw some serious fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!


 Love you guys!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment