Mathew 5:41

And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile, go with him twain.
Matthew 5:41

Monday, November 30, 2015

November 23rd Healthy

Whats up guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Didn't do anything too crazy this week. For once were feeling good again, no diarrhea, no chinconguña. Everything is rolling smoothly. My companion, Elder Williams, is killing it in Nicragua. He speaks Spanish pretty well. When I started I didn't understand anything at all. He understands it pretty well and is communicating pretty well. So, this week we learned that some people say they want to get baptized, say they want to go to church, and say they will act. Then there are people who say they will go to church, say they will do things, and actually do it. Sunday morning, we realized who really want to get baptized and who didn't. This week we plan to finish up teaching the investigators we have. We don't have much time here in La Paz Centro so we gotta make it count. We gotta look for the people who will act and want to change. With Elder Williams and I, we're doing our best to be obedient and we are doing our best to work as hard as we can.  I know we will see miracles in the weeks to come. We are rocking it here in the Paz Centro. Thanks for the letters guys.  I try to talk to everyone on Mondays, but the truth is I'm trying to ease back because I think about you guys way too much. Being a trainer has helped me so much,  now instead of thinking about you guys all the time, I'm thinking about the area and what we can do better. Its dope though, Seriously mom, dad, thanks for the messages every word that you guys send me is magic, I'm loving it!!!! Please keep the Christmas tree up, I love it!!!!!!!!!!!  I'll keep you guys posted love you!!!!!!!!!!! I'll also take better pics

No comments:

Post a Comment