Mathew 5:41

And whosoever shall compel thee
to go a mile, go with him twain.
Matthew 5:41

Saturday, November 14, 2015

October 12th La Paz Centro


Hey guys, we had a pretty cool week this week.On Tuesday, Elder Spence and I crushed during intercambios here in the Paz. We found a ton of super cool people and managed to place a few baptismal dates. The rest of the week Elder Lopez and I have been working pretty hard. Right now we are trying our best to place baptismal dates on contact. I have seen that this helps us find the people who are looking for the truth and only need help. Before, we spent a lot of time trying to work with people who simply weren't ready. Every lesson was super tough and we barely made any progress. Those who we are working with are progressing much faster. Oh man, this Thursday our district had a meeting with President Collado to present what we have done in the past 3 months. Last time we had this meeting my results were not the best so I had a little bit of fear going into it this time. Elder Lopez and I had some great baptisms, and we lifted the attendance in sacrament meeting. It was awesome. President told our district that we are doing well. Now that my companion is district leader, and we have had a lot of success, President had us raise our goal pretty high Converts are doing well. Jose is killing it, has gone to church every Sunday and has gone to every meeting, he's so dope. Elder Lopez has a lot more work to do, but he is enjoying it and has learned really fast.
I have not bought anything in Nicaragua lately, but this Saturday I'm going to throw a party for my companion.  It's his birthday, he comes from a poor family and hasn't celebrated his birthday super special in a long time. Nothing to crazy has happened. In the meeting President asked my opinion on why Elder Lopez and I have had success.....that means I'm  doing something right!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, guys thank you so much for the updates I love you guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every word, every comment makes me so happy, you have no idea.  Mom I love you so much, you keep everything moving in the family, you are amazing.


Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment